Hector Runs Over a Cat


Hector informed me today that he ran over a cat. I asked him if he stopped and he said "I slowed down". I asked him if he was going to bury it but he would not. I then gave him a ride home and pulled up next to the 3 day dead mangled cat and Hector wouldnt look at it. I took a picture and MMS him so he could see what he had done to this poor defenseless animal. I offered to help him bury it but he just seems so callus. I am posting this picture to try to get Hector to help me bury this cat. Please post your thoughts and suggestion for Hector. I think he just needs a hug.


Comments

Unknown said…
You need to take care of your responsibilities Mr.! Bury the cat!
Unknown said…
What kind of asshole leaves a perfectly good dinner on the side of the road like that?

Popular posts from this blog

BGP Communities